Introducing "31st World Congress on Neurology & Neuroscience " will be held at Osaka, Japan during March 25-26, 2019.
The theme falls on “Current Trends in Neurology & Neurodisorders Research”.
A Conference for physicians with a research & clinical interest in Neuroscience.
- Neurology & Therapeutics
- Vascular Dementia
- Alzheimers Disease & Dementia
- Parkinsons & Huntington Disease
- Epilepsy & Treatment
- Stroke & Neurological Disorders
- Pediatric Neurology
- Spine & Spinal Disorders
- Brain Disorders & Therapeutics
- Neuro oncology & Brain Tumor
- Neuroscience Nursing
- Sleep Medicine
- Addictive Disorders & Alcoholism
- Public Mental Health & Neuroscience
- Brain Injury, Disorders & Therapeutics
- Cognitive Science
- Central Nervous System Disorders & Therapeutics
- Down Syndrome, Autism & Cerebral Palsy
- Addiction Therapy
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Neuroimaging & Interventional Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Disease & Regeneration
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supportive International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: https://world.neurologyconference.com/